I give family and friends some of my homemade cookies every year during the holiday season. This year, I'm going to give some to one of you!
As much as I'd love to send cookies to every one of my twitter followers, I'm an unpaid intern and well, ingredients and postage cost money. So, the best I can do is to randomly choose one person to receive some of my homemade vegan cookies. If you want a chance to be that person, here's what I'd like you to do:
1. Pick any one of the recipes on my blog to try making yourself.
2. Post a comment about that recipe; was it easy? did you like it? what did you serve with it? INCLUDE YOUR TWITTER HANDLE.
3. Tweet @thevegankitchen with a link to the recipe on which you commented.
4. Make sure you've done all those things on or before Wednesday 12/23/09. I'll put the twitter handles of all participants in a hat (or maybe a mixing bowl) and have my 3 year old randomly choose one; he can't read yet, so that's as random as it gets. I'll then notify the lucky person who will receive the cookies via twitter on 12/24. I will not be mailing the cookies until after Christmas so they won't arrive right away, possibly in time for New Years?
5. Please Note: These cookies will be made in my little kitchen at home so it's just like getting cookies from a friend. They are not from a commercial kitchen and will probably be made with the help of a 3 year old.